Welcome to the 2017 Coaches Application - Spring/Summer Sports with P.L.A.Y. Sports.
* Make sure you REGISTER here if you want to coach this Spring or Summer for BASEBALL, SOFTBALL, TRACK, LACROSSE or TENNIS. Even if you stated you wanted to coach on the Player Registration. This Application is the Official registration for coaching.
"The date, time, and location will be announced soon"
- ALL TRAVEL COACHES TRAINING
This I.M.P.A.C.T. Meeting will fulfill the Traveling Coach requirement for Positive Coaching. In-House Coaches are recommended to attend as in 2017 it will be required training for IH Head Coaches 2nd-8th grades.
NOT EVERYONE MAY GET THE OPPORTUNITY TO COACH THE TEAM THEY WANT. ( you would always be matched up with your son/daughter on your team)
* Also, Just because you completed all the Coaching Requirements - that does not guarantee any placement for coaching. Please email the Director of your sport to inquire on Coaches Selection if you have questions.
* Also check to make sure your Background Check (every three years) is up to date and that your Certificate of Concussion Compliance (every two years) is up to date.
* Without these you will not be able to coach or participate in tournament play.
** ALSO BE SURE TO ATTEND ALL POSITIVE COACHING ( I.M.P.A.C.T.) MEETINGS AND YOUR SPORT COACH MEETINGS to meet those requirements .
You may also need to do a interview depending on the sport and level of need of that sport. Please read through each page carefully to ensure that all information is provided accurately.
Please Direct Questions to the Director level or Grade / Age Coordinator of the sport you want to coach.
Thanks for willing to "Teach and Honor The Game" !
Director of Travel Baseball
Director of In-House Baseball
General Registration Inquires
I.M.P.A.C.T. Requirement Inquires
General Lacrosse Inquiries
Boys Lacrosse Inquiries
Girls Lacrosse Inquiries
In-House Softball Inquiries
Travel Softball Inquiries
General Softball Inquiries
Co-VP of Track
Co-VP of Track
Select an option to continue with the registration.